- How do I enter?
Registration takes place via the Randonneurs NL website with the form, which is also used for the other brevets and starts on 16-12-2017 at 17.00 CET.
- Do I need to qualify to enter?
No, we do not demand a qualification.
- Can I cancel my entry? Yes, but….
- Adjustment refund policy.There will be an end to the 100% refund policy if there is a replacement. This is done in order to give the new participant ample time to make his / her preparations for participation and to persuade people, who are now on the list of participants and have doubts as to whether they can ride the trip, to convince their decision to withdraw not to postpone until the last moment.
The new policy:
-100% refund until June 26, 2018
– 50% refund from June 26 to July 26, 2018
– no refund from July 26, 2018 A replacement always remains necessary.Keep that in mind.
A cancellation insurance is strongly recommended!
- Can I pay via PayPal?
Yes, you can also pay via PayPal or Ideal.
- How many participants are allowed?
We can place 50 participants. There will be a list, which will be filled based on the sending date and time of sending. When this list is filled, there will be a waiting list.
- When and where can I register?
The registration is open on August 26, 2018 from 15: 00h to 18: 00h in:
Lekkernij ‘t Anker
5815 AN Merselo
- Where can I sleep during the night before the start?
See menu item: Hotel/Camping
- When and where is the start?
The start is Monday, August 27, 2018 at 5 a.m. at:
Molen Nooit Gedacht,
Grootdorp 93, 5815 AN Merselo
(N51 31,810 E5 55,545)
- How do I get to the start?
Follow the “Molen” signs in Merselo
- Will GPS files be available?
Yes, GPS tracks from the route are placed on the website one month before the start.
- Are there controls, where I can sleep?
Yes, there are four sleep checks in the route and included in the registration fee. Worms (D) – Kressbronn am Bodensee (D) – Bolzano / Bozen (IT) – Verona (IT).
- When I arrive at the sleeping controls, can I eat there something? I’m sorry, we have booked for Bed and Breakfest only. Eat in advance before you arrive at the sleeping control.
- Is it allowed not to use the sleeping arrangements? Yes, that is allowed, but we can no longer provide service along the way and you will have to arrange your own sleeping arrangements.
- How do I get to Merselo-Venray ?
See menu item Reis/Travel.
- Is there any camping at the start ?
See menu item Hotel/Camping.
- When I am late on a control, do you allow me to catch up the lost time ?
Yes, you are allowed to catch up time within the next stages.
- Where can I sleep after the finish ?
Sleeping accommodation after the finish is included in the registration fee.
- How do I come back to Merselo-Venray, when I have to, after I have finished ?
This is your own responsibility. See menu item Reis/Travel.
- Can I bring a support vehicle ?
Yes you can bring a support vehicle. However support is only allowed at the controls.
- Can I charge my phone / gps on the controls ?
Yes, you can.